The DTS 4150.grandmaster is a combined
time distribution and synchronization
device with up to 4 network ports
(IPv4/IPv6). With its high-precision and
intelligent concept for redundant operation,
it offers a high degree of reliability
- 100/1000MBit Ethernet / 1GBit SFP (Fiber)
- PTP (IEEE 1588) / SyncE / NTP/ DCF
4 completely separated LAN ports (3x RJ45, 1x SFP):
- provides PTP on 3 ports 1- and 2-step master or slave
- different profiles and domains per port
- IPv4/IPv6/Layer 2
- provides NTP on 4 ports (>10’000 requests/s on all 4 ports combined)
Multi-purpose device due to the different time code and frequency outputs:
- 1x DCF current loop output
High degree of system redundancy by connecting two DTS 4150 via fiber optic link:
- high availability
- master-slave operation with automatic switch over in case of an error
High precision time:
- Time reception from GPS, GLONASS or Beidou
- GPS disciplined oscillator (GPSDO)
the grandmaster receives his time from a GPS receiver and synchronizes the time server with it.
the grandmaster receives his time from a GPS receiver and synchronizes the master clock with it.
the grandmaster receives his time from a GPS receiver and synchronizes the network devices with it.