- Central device management for all network master clocks, time servers and slave clocks (analog, digital).
- Designed to handle/configurate more than 1000 devices per network at the same time.
- Compared to a web-based configuration on each single device, MOBA-NMS manages all devices centrally.
- Device auto detection for multicast and unicast (IP range scan) communication.
- Read and change device configuration with a comfortable user interface.
- Display device status, time, error, and alarm information of each device.
- Create logical groups and move/sort devices per drag and drop for easier management and supervision.
- Available for download with integrated online self-update feature.
- NMS-Expert version includes MOBA-DSS (Device Supervision Service), which allows to monitor all network devices
- Operating system: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32/64bit), Windows Server
- Hardware: 1 GHz processor,512MB RAM, 1024×768 (or higher) resolution, network (LAN) connection