Master Clocks and Time Displays for Institutions
Accrate time synchronization and reliable time displays are essential at any Institutions.
Why is accurate time important in Institutions?
Public administrations, schools and universities are all ensuring an organised and structured daily routine to guarantee efficient work. Teachers, students, employees or visitors depend on punctuality and all relies on the displayed time. Different subsystems, such as time displays or IT equipment, locking systems, fire alarms or recess bell control systems must interact with each other to ensure a smooth process.
What are the benefits of accurate time?
- It is crucial to maintain an accurate time in the different subsystems throughout the institution facilities including but not limited to IT-network, data exchange, backup database, CCTV, Access Control and Slave clocks.
- High reliability and availability.
- Practically all the clocks in each building room, staff rooms, public ward and waiting lounge are in sync with one common source.
What are the MOBATIME Solutions to provide accurate Time for Institutions?
1. NTP Synchronization for Network Systems
- Utilizing Network Time Protocol (NTP) all the sub system such as CCTV, IT, Access Control, Car Park, etc. and hundreds / thousands of NTP slave clocks can be synchronized from one timeserver linked to a network.
- Through the use of redundant NTP servers, in the event of a GPS failure, an automatic switch between master and slave status can take place that can ensure increased availability and security of the time system.
2. Slave Clocks Synchronization
- NTP Network analogue and digital clocks are perfectly suited for the surrounding of an institution facility and can be synchonized with any of our Time server or Master clocks. The clocks set themselves to the correct time automatically and can also be monitored remotely. Connected over the LAN / WAN and powered with POE (Power over Ethernet), these clocks require no additional infrastructure, making the installation inexpensive and allowing for easy repositioning.
- Two-Wire clocks, with no need of any adjustments for absolute time on the slave clocks. The self-setting time code is featured with permanent power supply for the analogue clocks. There is no need of additional wiring for power (Digital clocks may require additional power supply). The two-wire installation is simple and cost-effective, with a free topology. Utilizing the self-setting time code, hundrets of clocks can be synchronized from one master clock via a two-wire cable.
Which products are ideal for the institutions environment?
1. Time Server / Master Clocks
With our time server / master clocks you are able to synchronize all clocks as well as your network in the whole infrastructure. To gain high availability a redundant Time system may be considered.
You want to synchronize all clocks and at the same time your network via NTP, we recommend the following product:
You want to synchronize your clocks with a self-setting code but your Network with NTP, we recommend the following product:
You want to configure supervise & maintain all time server / master clock and NTP slave clock from one single location, all you need is MOBA NMS
2. Time Display / Analogue and digital clocks
We offer a wide range of products for analogue and digital clocks. The high quality of our products offerts you the security to purchase a time display that requires little maintenance and avoids subsequent investements.
Clocks for Corridors, waiting rooms, offices
What Differentiates MOBATIME From Others?
- MOBATIME products are successfully deployed in worldwide projects with 100% satisfaction.
- We’re chosen because we provide a complete solution which includes but not limited to just supply of competent time servers, slave clocks / standalone clocks and accessories but also essential services and support system after sales
- Our products are particularly well known for
- Our time servers come with an industry leading specification and quality.
- Our wide range of analogue clocks and digital clocks suitable for both indoor and outdoor environment with various synchronization mode such as NTP, self-setting code, wireless, standalone, etc.
- All our products are of good quality and are made in Switzerland and EU countries. We deliver what we promise.
- Our values drive us and we are present within your location either directly or through our partners and can extend our best support online or onsite in line with the customer requirement.
- At last, we would like to add that knowing our time systems are improving the timekeeping of the application areas: Railways, Airports, Hospitals, Banks, Telecom, Power utilities, Industry, Institutions and Ships. We feel motivated by improving & investing for a better customer experience.