Time Servers for Audio/Video & Broadcast Industry
A high degree of reliability and availability is a must for time synchronization. To ensure that audio and video streams are perfectly synchronized, precise time synchronization is essential. This ensures a flawless transmission.
Why is accurate synchronization important for a realtime critical audio/video & Broadcasting?
For a real-time audio/video network and data center, accurate synchronization is essential because it makes sure that all audio and video feeds are matched in time, resulting in a seamless and engaging user experience. Any lag or delay in a real-time audio/video network can make the audio and video out of sync, irritating the user. The integrity of audio and visual data must also be maintained, which calls for precise synchronization. Lip-syncing difficulties, stuttering video, and distorted audio can all result from audio and video that are not in sync. These issues may have a negative effect on the user experience by frustrating users and making it challenging to comprehend the material.
What are the benefits of accurate synchronization?
- Media delivery that is smooth and of the highest quality is made possible by accurate synchronization, which makes sure that audio and video signals are precisely matched.
- prevents jitter, delays, and other anomalies that could damage the media's integrity and cause data loss.
- gives precision and uniformity across a variety of platforms, improving system coordination and teamwork as well as efficiency.
- maintains constant timing across numerous media files, facilitating efficient media storage and post-production editing.
- enables the time-stamping of media material, which is necessary for forensic research and accounting.
What are the MOBATIME solutions to ensure smooth time synchronization?
1. NTP / PTP Synchronization for Network Systems
- Utilizing Network Time Protocol (NTP) or, if MIFID II compliancy is required, an even more precise time through Precision Time Protocol (PTP), all the systems, trading servers, IT-Networks and/or Data Exchange can be synchronized from one timeserver.
- Through the use of redundant NTP / PTP servers, in the event of a failure, an automatic switch between master and slave status can take place that can ensure increased availability and security of the time system.
2. Self-setting Slave Clocks Synchronization
- NTP Network analogue and digital Clocks are perfectly suited for the surroundings of Banking & Finance facility and can be synchronized with any of our Time servers or Master-clocks. The clocks set themselves to the correct time automatically and can also be monitored remotely. Connected over the LAN / WAN and powered with power over Ethernet POE, these clocks require no additional infrastructure, making the installation inexpensive and allowing an easy repositioning.
- Two-Wire clocks, with no need of any adjustments for absolute time on the slave clocks. The self-setting time code is featured with permanent power supply for the analogue clocks. There is no need of additional wiring for power (Digital clocks may require additional power supply). The two-wire installation is simple and cost-effective, with a free topology. Utilizing the self-setting time code, hundreds of clocks can be synchronized from one master clock via a two-wire cable.
Which products are ideal for the audio/video & broadcast industry?
1. Time Servers
With our time server / master clocks you are able to synchronize all clocks as well as your network in the whole infrastructure. To gain high availability a redundant Time system may be considered.
You want to synchronize your network via NTP or/and PTP and at the same time all clocks, we recommend the following products:
You want to configure supervise & maintain all time server from one single location, all you need is MOBA NMS
2. Time Display / Analogue and digital clocks
We offer a wide range of products for analogue and digital clocks. The high quality of our products offerts you the security to purchase a time display that requires little maintenance and avoids subsequent investements.
Clocks for radio and television studios:
What Differentiates MOBATIME From Others?
- MOBATIME products are successfully deployed in worldwide projects with 100% satisfaction.
- We’re chosen because we provide a complete solution which includes but not limited to just supply of competent time servers, slave clocks / standalone clocks and accessories but also essential services and support system after sales
- Our products are particularly well known for
- Our time servers come with an industry leading specification and quality.
- Our wide range of analogue clocks and digital clocks suitable for both indoor and outdoor environment with various synchronization mode such as NTP, self-setting code, wireless, standalone, etc.
- All our products are of good quality and are made in Switzerland and EU countries. We deliver what we promise.
- Our values drive us and we are present within your location either directly or through our partners and can extend our best support online or onsite in line with the customer requirement.
- At last, we would like to add that knowing our time systems are improving the timekeeping of the application areas: Railways, Airports, Hospitals, Banks, Telecom, Power utilities, Industry, Institutions and Ships. We feel motivated by improving & investing for a better customer experience.