Time, Phase and Frequency Synchronization for IT Networks & Data Centers
Accurate and reliable synchronization is a must for all IT Networks & data centers.
Why is accurate time and Frequency are important for IT Networks & Data Centers?
IT networks & data centers depend on precise time and frequency coordination to operate correctly. Timing is essential for reliable data transmission, effective network traffic control, and regulation conformance. Without it, data loss, delays, and elevated security threats are possible.
What are the benefits of accurate time?
- The consistency of data and record files is ensured by accurate time, avoiding mistakes and data corruption.
- Precise time coordination guarantees effective system cooperation, increasing output and decreasing downtime.
- Effective auditing and forensic analysis are made possible by accurately time-stamped activities and data inputs.
- Processes for system backups, data storage, and catastrophe recovery can all be better coordinated when time is synchronized.
What are the MOBATIME Solutions to provide accurate Time and Frequency for IT Networks & data centers?
NTP/PTP Synchronization for Network Systems
- Utilizing Network Time Protocol (NTP) or, if required, an even more precise time through Precision Time Protocol (PTP), all the sub system such as CCTV, IT, Access Control, Car Park, PIS (Passenger Information System) etc. and hundreds / thousands of NTP slave clocks can be synchronized from one timeserver linked to a network.
- Through the use of redundant NTP / PTP servers, in the event of a GPS failure, an automatic switch between master and slave status can take place that can ensure increased availability and security of the time system.
Slave Clocks Synchronization
- NTP Network analogue and digital clocks are perfectly suited for the surrounding of schools or universities and can be synchonized with any of our Time server or Master clocks. The clocks set themselves to the correct time automatically and can also be monitored remotely. Connected over the LAN / WAN and powered with POE (Power over Ethernet), these clocks require no additional infrastructure, making the installation inexpensive and allowing for easy repositioning.
Which products are ideal for IT Networks & data centers?
1. Time Servers (PRCs/PRTCs)
With our time server you are able to synchronize all clocks in your telecommunication network. To gain high availability a redundant Time system may be considered.
You want to synchronize all clocks in your network via PTP, SyncE and/or via E1/2048MHz, we recommend the following products:
You want to configure supervise & maintain all time server from one single location, all you need is MOBA NMS
What Differentiates MOBATIME From Others?
- MOBATIME products are successfully deployed in worldwide projects with 100% satisfaction.
- We’re chosen because we provide a complete solution which includes but not limited to just supply of competent time servers, slave clocks / standalone clocks and accessories but also essential services and support system after sales
- Our products are particularly well known for
- Our time servers come with an industry leading specification and quality.
- Our wide range of analogue clocks and digital clocks suitable for both indoor and outdoor environment with various synchronization mode such as NTP, self-setting code, wireless, standalone, etc.
- All our products are of good quality and are made in Switzerland and EU countries. We deliver what we promise.
- Our values drive us and we are present within your location either directly or through our partners and can extend our best support online or onsite in line with the customer requirement.
- At last, we would like to add that knowing our time systems are improving the timekeeping of the application areas: Railways, Airports, Hospitals, Banks, Telecom, Power utilities, Industry, Institutions and Ships. We feel motivated by improving & investing for a better customer experience.