Master clocks and time displays for healthcare facilities
In the fast-paced environments of healthcare, the precision and reliability of time synchronization systems go beyond mere convenience - they are central to the smooth operation of medical facilities. At MOBATIME, we understand that healthcare facilities rely on precision - where every second counts in patient care, medication distribution and coordination of medical staff across departments.
Why is accurate time important in Healthcare facilities?
Efficient time management is a crucial attribute for the hospital staff in order to cover the patient needs in healthcare facilities environment. Implementing an accurate clock system is the most effective way to maximize time management skills and a properly synchronized clock system can provide many matchless benefits for the hospitals.
What are the benefits of accurate time?
- It is crucial to maintain an accurate time in the different subsystems throughout the healthcare infrastructure, including but not limited to IT-network, data exchange, backup database, CCTV, Access Control and Slave clocks
- Therefore, it’s vital that the time records are accurate for the purposes of medical staff relaying patient information to each other.
- The operating room also relies on accurate time to allow medical staff to monitor the time that has elapsed during a critical situation.
- High reliability and availability.
- Practically all the clocks in each operating room, staff rooms, patients ward and waiting lounge are in sync with one common source.
What are the MOBATIME Solutions to provide accurate Time for Healthcare facilities?
1. NTP Synchronization for Network Systems
- Utilizing Network Time Protocol (NTP) all the sub system such as CCTV, IT, Access Control, Car Park, etc. and hundreds / thousands of NTP slave clocks can be synchronized from one timeserver linked to a network.
- Through the use of redundant NTP servers, in the event of a GPS failure, an automatic switch between master and slave status can take place that can ensure increased availability and security of the time system.
2. Slave Clocks Synchronization
- NTP Network analogue and digital clocks are perfectly suited for the surrounding of a hospital facility and can be synchronized with any of our Time server or Master clocks. The clocks set themselves to the correct time automatically and can also be monitored remotely. Connected over the LAN / WAN and powered with POE (Power over Ethernet), these clocks require no additional infrastructure, making the installation inexpensive and allowing for easy repositioning.
- Two-Wire clocks, with no need of any adjustments for absolute time on the slave clocks. The self-setting time code is featured with permanent power supply for the analogue clocks. There is no need of additional wiring for power (Digital clocks may require additional power supply). The two-wire installation is simple and cost-effective, with a free topology. Utilizing the self-setting time code, hundreds of clocks can be synchronized from one master clock via a two-wire cable.
Which products are ideal for the Healthcare facilities environment?
1. Time Server / Master Clocks
You want to synchronize all clocks and your network at the same time via NTP, we recommend the following product:
You want to synchronize your clocks with a self-setting code but your Network with NTP, we recommend the following product:
You want to synchronize your clocks with a self-setting code, we recommend the following product:
2. Time Display / Analogue and digital clocks
Clocks for Corridors, waiting rooms, offices and entrance hall:
Clocks for use in operating rooms:
What Differentiates MOBATIME From Others?
- MOBATIME products are successfully deployed in worldwide projects with 100% satisfaction.
- We’re chosen because we provide a complete solution which includes but not limited to just supply of competent time servers, slave clocks / standalone clocks and accessories but also essential services and support system after sales
- Our products are particularly well known for
- Our time servers come with an industry leading specification and quality.
- Our wide range of analogue clocks and digital clocks suitable for both indoor and outdoor environment with various synchronization mode such as NTP, self-setting code, wireless, standalone, etc.
- All our products are of good quality and are made in Switzerland and EU countries. We deliver what we promise.
- Our values drive us and we are present within your location either directly or through our partners and can extend our best support online or onsite in line with the customer requirement.
- At last, we would like to add that knowing our time systems are improving the timekeeping of the application areas: Railways, Airports, Hospitals, Banks, Telecom, Power utilities, Industry, Institutions and Ships. We feel motivated by improving & investing for a better customer experience.